Rug Restorer - 1 gallon
Rug Restorer removes odorous contaminants from difficult to treat floor coverings such as woven area rugs.
1. Prepare a shallow trough large enough to contain the rug to be treated.
2. Dilute 1 gal. Rug Restorer into 15 to 25 gallons of water. Select a dilution to match the severity of the odor contamination.
3. Submerge the rug in the Restorer solution for 8 to 12 hours.
4. Thoroughly extract solution from rug.
5. Clear water extraction-rinse the rug.
6. Dry rug very thoroughly. Use accelerated drying equipment if possible.